Good Guys list...

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 08:49:35 AKST 2005

AeroSlave

Radio South

PAC

Charlie Reed's Hobby Sales (recently deceased I know, but his family is carrying on his hobby shop business)

Central Hobbies

B&P Associates - Starter Supplies and also a full hobby shop

Chingbergh Enterprises (awesome wing and fuse covers)

Plane Pals - Airplane stands (www.planepals.com). Garage shop business, but will customize his stands for you needs.

Horizon Hobby - Excellent customer service

Boca Bearings