Excelleron Trim and CG

Pete Cosky pcosky at direcway.com
Wed Feb 2 06:54:06 AKST 2005

Dean,

Thanks for the info. It will be a big help as I finish up my Excelleron.

I do have a couple questions though:

What right and down thrust do you have dialed in?

Are your incidence measurements using the stab at "0" and then measuring the wing?

Did you use the manufacturers suggested throws on the control surfaces?

BTW - Thanks for all the info.

Pete Cosky