No fixed tips?

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 16:38:23 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/1/2005 8:09:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kerlock at comcast.net writes:

It doesn't matter if it's cardboard, a gas  engine, an electric motor, or
whether or not your surfaces have tips. If it  works, it's gold. If it doesn't,
it's junk. Someone else's gold is my  migraine.

And on that note, I have some sanding to do  =)

-Mike

Hey, I like cardboard. It's one heck of a structural material. The first  two
airplanes I owned, I made from refrigerator boxes. Was easy teaching myself
to fly them--- no emotional attachment. (VBG) That triangular airfoil worked
fine.

Matt