Composite-ARF Impact question

Edward Skorepa edsko at xmission.com
Tue Feb 1 16:32:08 AKST 2005

" since 350 Impacts come from the same molds, and all fly perfectly
straight"

WOW! 350 pulls from the same mold! I'm impressed! I really like to see the
molds. We're usually replacing molds after 100 pulls max. After that, the
quality especially the parting line (seam) would be unacceptable to our
quality standard. Guess, I still have a lot to learn.

Also, how do they know all 350 fly perfectly straight? Did they call
everyone to verify? Just curies. ed