[NSRCA-discussion] Prop weight question

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Tue Dec 27 12:36:20 AKST 2005

Gordon,

The Mejlik 18x 10 works on the OS 160 2 stroke. My friend uses one on his pumped version of the 160. It performs very well in average to calm conditions. When it blows a gale, he bolts on an APC 17 x 13 to pick up a bit more speed. Make sure you have optimized pipe settings, this is important, but he has no shortage of power in any case.

Tom