[NSRCA-discussion] Coupler OS160/Mueller

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at texasairnet.com
Sun Dec 25 10:36:03 AKST 2005

David,

I use the same setup and use the blue silicon coupler material and h.d. tie wraps.  I use the black ones that have the metal retainer clip in them.  Clean them well with alcohol before installing.  On first start up let the engine get warmed up at low throttle.  Then shut it off and let it cool down.  This will help seal the silicon to  the header and pipe.  For added assurance that eh coupler will not come off  I put a small screw on the end of the pipe and header.  This will help keep the coupler from slipping off.

Wayne Galligan