[NSRCA-discussion] Foamy for pattern practice

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 09:36:21 AKST 2005

Merry Christmas everybody!

The Formosa is great.  Here is a video flying in a confined space.
http://justgofly.com/tech400F_DD.htm

I used to fly a Formosa, it was a tremendous amount of fun on floats.  I had
older, heavy Kokam 3S 1500 mAh cells in it, but it would be a great flyer
with lighter batteries.

I now fly a Shockflier F3A in front of my house.  It won't really tolerate
much wind but it flies nicely.  Minimal coupling, just straight and true and
smooth.

Good luck!

Brett