[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Trim

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 14:35:42 AKST 2005

I've done that after talking with Nat and it helps.

I then added some more rudder span by adding a counterbalance on rudder,  and
it helped some more. In essence, the vertical tail CP should be raised by
adding vertical area (and span if possible) above the stab line.

I was concerned that addition of the extra span on rudder would have
adversely affected roll coupling with rudder, but didn't affect roll couple at  all.

Matt

In a message dated 12/22/2005 5:36:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,