[NSRCA-discussion] F3a Shocky C.G.

Ken Velez kvelez at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 11:05:41 AKST 2005

  John I fly mine with the batteries TP 3C 480 behind the motor AXI 2204-54
and the servos for the elevator and rudder as far forward as the carbon
supplied rods will allow me Castle phoenix 10 on the nose also CG at the max
aft per instructions 60 mm I think at the wing root and it flies perfect
there, any further than that and it will climb on inverted flight.

Ken