[NSRCA-discussion] Merry Christmas and happy new year

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 02:35:47 AKST 2005

Thank you Amram,

And the same to you and your's.

Ken
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amram Privat
  Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 2:52 AM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Merry Christmas and happy new year

  To all our friends and associates flyers
  I would like to send from the middle-east a warm Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you, Your families and Your planes.
  May 2006 will be a year of Peace, Happiness, and Good Health.
  May we always return from the filed with Less amount of fuel and same number of planes and not vice versa  :-)

  Best wishes

  Amram Leshed
  http://www.f3a-israel.com