[NSRCA-discussion] Eclipse Wheel Pants

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 20 09:05:34 AKST 2005

 Chris for the late few years I have been using the GP Patty Wagstaff ARF wheel pants http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXBNB5&P=Z  there slightly bigger than most stock wheel pants that most pattern models use, but there are very light 2.6oz a pair and painted. Oh forgot cheap. Some people don't like the bulkier look but I do like better reference.
 Steve Maxwell