[NSRCA-discussion] Castings; was El Nino canopy

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 19:35:17 AKST 2005

Check in the K Factor archives. The technique was described there a  few
years ago. Obtaining the correct raw material is keyto success.

Canopies are the simplest castings that can be made from original plastic
parts. For those that are so inclined, it is the easiest to master and a good
stepping stone to more complex casting of composite parts.

Matt K

In a message dated 12/19/2005 11:06:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,