[NSRCA-discussion] DC Area Clubs

Arch Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 16:05:20 AKST 2005

Our biggest challenge with going electric is getting the duration required.
I need to get between 4-6 hours total flight time.  I can carry a gallon of
fuel and get it with the YS at cruising RPM, not to mention this eventually
will be used in the field.  Maintenance as well as other issues could help
shoot down the electric idea as well,

Arch