[NSRCA-discussion] El Nino canopy

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 16:05:17 AKST 2005

I just came home with my new El Nino Saturday.  Today I had the canopy off and was nosing around the inside checking out the setup.

I leaned over the bench and heard a crack, I had just leaned on the canopy and put a 4 inch crack in it, lengthways on the top.

The question I have is, is there a good way to repair it, without using thin CA, because of the fogging that CA will cause?

Or does anybody have a canopy that they would be willing to part with?

TIA,

Ken