[NSRCA-discussion] How to minimize exhaust trail?

Claudio Garcia Rosa garciarosa at rafaela.com
Sun Dec 18 04:35:09 AKST 2005

Hello Karl,

I´m interested in your smoke minimizer.

How much are you selling them ?
Do you accept PayPall?

Regards.
Claudio
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karl G. Mueller
  Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 6:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] How to minimize exhaust trail?

  Glen,

  Here is what I use. It does disperse the smoke a certain amount, just
  getting away from the heavy concentrated stream. It also changes the
  exhaust noise. Dave Lockhart tried one and he claims that it reduces
  the noise by maybe 1db and makes it more non-directional. This is
  noticeable in rolling maneuvers when the exhaust is pointing at you
  or away from you.
  The amount of smoke does depend on  the climatic conditions as well.
  Some days you will have more smoke showing, especially against a
  nice blue sky while on other days, against a hazy background, it will
  not be as visible.

  Karl G. Mueller
  kgamueller at rogers.com