[NSRCA-discussion] Need info Hydout header & pipe for Webra 145

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 20:05:01 AKST 2005

This subject has been discussed a great deal over that past several years.
Ed Hartley's web site has a bunch of useful info on it.

>From my experience, the Hatori aluminum pipe seems to work the best in my
set-ups, and is the quietest compared to the long ES 160 and the grieve. It's
also the heaviest and not particularly inexpensive ( at least not any more).
Glow plug to reflectror is set at 24 3/4" straight line, using the Macs 2 1/2"
rise header. Not the lightest set-up in the land, but then again, weight
isn't  my plane's problem. At 9# 14, I don't worry about it.

Matt