[NSRCA-discussion] How to minimize exhaust trail?

Chuck Hochhalter chochhalter at direcway.com
Sat Dec 17 13:35:00 AKST 2005

Glen, Todd Blose ran a diffuser for about ½ a contest last year that I
saw and it departed sometime in the middle of a round.  It was a carbon
fiber plug that exited just like an extension that had a “pill” looking
end to it with many holes drilled.  Worked ok but he would know more..
give him a call or drop him an email.. I know he is on RCU.

Chuck