[NSRCA-discussion] securing servo wires

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Dec 16 01:40:13 AKST 2005

Sure Lance..  the trick I use is to use 4 or 5 initial overlaps of the
thread/string.  No not tying expert here but ask and will try to elaborate
if I can.. But when you take the two ends of the line  and don't stop with
just a singleover under but at least 3 more then snug it and it hold for me
most times..

                     Del
               nsrca - 473