[NSRCA-discussion] securing servo wires

L Caldwell larryc4 at cebridge.net
Thu Dec 15 20:40:02 AKST 2005

Lance,

I've had good luck with the unwaxed dental floss.  To tie it without a
third hand, I've used a variation of a plain old square knot.  When you
make the first crossing of the floss, do two loops in the same
direction, pull tight, and then move the string ends around so that they
are nearly at nearly a right angle to the to the part you are tying,
while holding a little tension.  Then make the second half of the knot.
  They seem to stay tight that way.  I started doing them that way after
accidently gluing an extension to a servo.

Larry Caldwell