[NSRCA-discussion] membership

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Thu Dec 15 06:20:58 AKST 2005

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:31:28 -0500
"Steven Maxwell" <patternrules at earthlink.net> wrote:

>  I guess that I just shouldn't signup for this last E-mail that
>  came???? Sence I had already signed up when you first Beta tested the
>  new list.
>

> Steven Maxwell

Correct Steven,

We did a bulk import of the folks signed up on the old mailing list to
save folks the trouble of manually signing up for the new list.  The
NSRCA-test list you signed up for was just to let folks demo the new
interface and such prior to making the decision to move the list.  Now
that we've moved, I'll be taking down the NSRCA-test list.

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes
        --|--                NSRCA 3830