[NSRCA-discussion] Saito 1.25 engine availability

Park, Ihncheol PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 14 19:19:45 AKST 2005

Bill,

Saito 125 standard w/ muffler are due this week.
Golden Knight version is due on 12/24, but will probably go on after
Christmas.
I am not sure if this engine will beat the YS 110, but sure will be better
than 91AC/FZ.
Only spec on the it turns 16x6 @9000 rpm.  no nitro info.

Ihncheol Park
P & A Hobbies