[NSRCA-discussion] Side Note ** kilpped to repost **

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 14 15:41:49 AKST 2005

Michael...
    It is a very thankful thing when I Signed on this evening and per Road
Runners promise I do have messages appearing again from the list. After 5
days of withdrawal it is nice to get my fix again. Thank you very much for
all your efforts at your end dealing with the mentality at roadrunner. I now
understand the full force of another bad side to viruses and spam.

                         Del
                   nsrca - 473