returned mail from servers

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Tue Dec 13 07:09:18 AKST 2005

You folks who are having list problems, need to talk to YOUR mail server
people. The problem is on your end and the culprit is generally SPAM
filters. There is not much Mike can do other than what he did with .rr. If
you can't get it fixed, get yourself another email address for the list.

BTW you can go and try to join again, if that works you were removed, if you
get an error you are still on the list.

Ed Hartley
roho2 at rcpattern.com