returned mail from servers

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Sun Dec 11 23:21:31 AKST 2005

The reason people are not receiving mail is because the service that is
hosting NSRCA got themselves on spam cops black list as being a spammer.  A
lot of mail servers use spam cops list to block spammers.  If you are not
receiving emails but are able to send them, then your server is probably
rejecting them as spam.

I currently have 179 rejected messages in my inbox.

Michael