Realflight G2

Alan Hewson hewson5 at on.aibn.com
Sun Dec 11 07:28:03 AKST 2005

I decided to install my G2 on my newest computer and it did not work.
It is a 2.8Ghz Celeron , 64 Mb video card, 512 Mb Ram, Windows XP Home
SP2........should work????????
It does not show me the image of the field or plane. You can hear the engine
running and the engine sound is very much delayed from the stick movements
ie about a minute to rev up to full throttle.
The processor performance is only running a 5% - 7% of capacity.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Alan Hewson

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.