I-10 open?

George Miller glmiller3 at cox.net
Sun Dec 11 04:25:54 AKST 2005

The last time I drove from Lake Charles to Destin  about 2 weeks ago, I 10
was open all the way.  There is still a slow down just west of Mobile where
one side of the causeway is out and you have to squeeze down to one lane
each direction.  The slowdown hasn't been too bad the last couple of times
I've driven it.   There is also a lot of construction between Lake Charles
and Beaumont, but it is not Hurricane related...just the usual road crews.

Have a nice trip

George Miller