Article for K-Factor

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Fri Dec 9 15:26:01 AKST 2005

I guess I missed it, but just WHAT little thing George has, were you
inquiring about??

Terry T.

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:23:29 -0500 George Kennie <geobet at gis.net> writes:
Wayne,
I'm so glad you asked!!!!!!!!!!!  I kinda had in the back of my mind that
somebody might want to try one of these terrifically flying little
jewels, so I set about drawing up a set of full size plans/templates
sheets and spent a few days writing a comprehensive assembly manual. The
plans are just a pencil drawing and lack the professional flair, but they
are accurate and true to the mission.
All one has to do is cut out the templates from the plan sheet and trace
the outlines onto the foam and glue the thing together.All the equipment
that I used successfully is referenced in the instruction sheet, so if
the instructions are followed, you end up with a really fun aircraft.
My problem is that it costs me $5.25 to copy the plan and I have to
travel quite a way to the copy place(I'm trying to be buisness minded
here in case I get significant interest), then there's the printing of
the manual and the mailing costs so I figure I have to get around $15 to
be worth the effort, but if you get one, it becomes pretty cost effective
because you can knock 'em off in quantity in a short period of time.
These things fly significantly better than the profile stuff currently
being marketed.
If you send me a money order check I'll get one out to you pronto, and
yes the offer is open to anyone who might be interested. Thanks for
asking!
George Kennie
52 Woodward Ave.
Gloucester, Mass.
01930-2449
Wayne Galligan wrote:
 Hey Georgie, Are there any plans available for that cute little thang
you wrote about? Wayne G