Article for K-Factor

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Dec 9 10:23:18 AKST 2005

Wayne,
I'm so glad you asked!!!!!!!!!!!  I kinda had in the back of my mind
that somebody might want to try one of these terrifically flying
little jewels, so I set about drawing up a set of full size
plans/templates sheets and spent a few days writing a comprehensive
assembly manual. The plans are just a pencil drawing and lack the
professional flair, but they are accurate and true to the mission.
All one has to do is cut out the templates from the plan sheet and
trace the outlines onto the foam and glue the thing together.All the
equipment that I used successfully is referenced in the instruction
sheet, so if the instructions are followed, you end up with a really
fun aircraft.
My problem is that it costs me $5.25 to copy the plan and I have to
travel quite a way to the copy place(I'm trying to be buisness
minded here in case I get significant interest), then there's the
printing of the manual and the mailing costs so I figure I have to
get around $15 to be worth the effort, but if you get one, it
becomes pretty cost effective because you can knock 'em off in
quantity in a short period of time.
These things fly significantly better than the profile stuff
currently being marketed.
If you send me a money order check I'll get one out to you pronto,
and yes the offer is open to anyone who might be interested. Thanks
for asking!
George Kennie
52 Woodward Ave.
Gloucester, Mass.