CG for Biplane and more control sensitivity

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Dec 8 13:28:03 AKST 2005

Hi Paul,
Question 1 Yes, but only if the two wings have equal area.

Question 2 If you get completely (and I do mean completely) baffled by the problem, then think about a way to investigate the problem. Have you flown the plane with less throw? How fast is your maximum roll rate? Do you just have way too much roll rate available at 100% ATV?

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications
111 Corporate Blvd.