Pump

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Dec 7 03:43:53 AKST 2005

I find this interesting. Back in the early 90s, I flew competition with a couple of OS 1.20 Surpass pumped engines. I had some problems with the pumps, so I bought a spare. The internals of all three pumps were different. I just assumed they were playing with the design to get it right. :-)

  Seems they are still having problems with pumps.

  Bob R.

Jay Marshall <lightfoot at sc.rr.com> wrote:

            They aren’t saying. They couldn’t fix mine and the engine has just been pulled from the market for now.