Excess Aileron sensitivity around neutral

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Dec 6 17:52:41 AKST 2005

Paul,
It might be a good idea to check the integrity of the hard points.If
they're not big enough or insufficiently anchored the condition you
reference would be produced due to the associated loads generated by
the varying speed envelope.
Hold the aileron securely and move the pushrod fore and aft and see
if you observe any flex in the sheeting at the point of horn
attachment. This could also cause you to hear some in flight
flutter, however slight.
Good luck
G.