For Sale

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 6 14:22:18 AKST 2005

Does the price include the lid?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nat Penton
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:06 PM
  Subject: For Sale

  Electric PL Partner ready to paint and cover,NIB. Hacker mount,servo mounts, wing and stab tubes and adjusters are PL installed. My cost $4100.

  The fuse was damaged in front of the stab but is repairable.
  All components typical superb PL quality.

  My price $3000 plus freight. Prefer hand delivery. Regular photos availiable.

  I still don,t like canopies and wheel pants !
                        natpenton at centurytel.net