Email Address are Rejecting the list emails

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Tue Dec 6 08:53:43 AKST 2005

Bob and NSRCA List,
I sent the notification to the list to let the members know that I was
seeing a rash of rejected emails.  I should clarify.   The people that were
removed would have not received the email from list because 1: They are
rejecting email from discussion at nsrca.org and 2: They are no longer on the
list.  I sent a copy directly to their email address from me personally so
that they would know what was going on.  Here is a section of the user
policy from http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm

"If we receive non-delivery reports on your email address you will be
removed from the list. Non Delivery may be caused by your mailbox being
full, email address invalid, your server won't accept emails from our server
and other reasons."

Bob I am sorry that you feel that this was an attack on you.  If the list is
not managed the amount of email it generates is astronomical.  With me
staying on top of list, I receive approx 50 to 100 rejected emails a day.  I
hope that you will stay and enjoy the list

Michael Laggis

NSRCA List Moderator

  _____