Excess Aileron sensitivity around neutral

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Dec 6 03:14:22 AKST 2005

Myself I suspect the 1/16th trailing is contributing some..  I remember a dirty bird I had that had paper thin trailing edges and was very touchy to aileron till I replace aileron with new ones that were 3/16th rounded..  settled down and much better around neutral.. not as touchy and long before anyone had expo on radio let alone programmable throws.. All had to be adjusted mechanically.. Grin...

                 Del
          nsrca - 473