Fw: Sad news

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Sun Dec 4 19:12:02 AKST 2005

Thank you Bill for passing along this painful news. For about four
years now Robert and I have been kinda like kindred spirits. He has
always treated me with such kindness and respect that I can't help
but love the guy.
At the Nats Banquet he kindly asked me to sit at his table and I got
a chance to meet Marie for the 2nd time after having been briefly
introduced to her the year before.He informed me of her situation on
site one the day previous so I was aware of her condition when we
shared the banquet table. Marie and I didn't talk a lot, but we made
some small talk and I felt, very strongly, by the end of the evening
that we made an emotional connection.She was well informed about her
future prospects and had a realistic and peaceful confidence about
the expected outcome.
I anticipate that one day I will share another Banquet Table with
her in the presence of our great physician. I will certainly be
lifting up Robert at this time.
Georgie