new style paint

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 4 09:31:21 AKST 2005

Nat
But, the word rough  explained in the dictionary takes almost a full page with many different variations or variables(your word). Just how rough does it have to be to increase surface tension. We might have to glue marbles on the fuse. Better still  barn door spoilers and flaps work better.  You see we are no closer to the solution.  I guess we leave well enough alone.    Yes it is fun for thought.

Jim Ivey