YS 140 muffler

George Miller glmiller3 at cox.net
Sat Dec 3 15:50:02 AKST 2005

Bob,

I had two of the 791 headers break within a few flights. ( YS 140 Sport with Hyde mount with supports as specified in the instructions).   When I called Central Hobbies, they said "yeah, we've seen that"  they "couldn't" refund  or exchange the broken headers, but they were happy to sell me another 60 dollar NMP header.  The NMP angled header with teflon connecting tubing hasn't broken but it still eats up the sealing ring between the header and the 699 frequently.  Central is happy to sell you those for about 3 bucks each (it's not a rubber "O" ring).

George Miller
NSRCA 4027