new style paint

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 20:17:21 AKST 2005

Heck man, don't stop at mud slinging. Dimple the thang, like a golf ball.
And don't jess stop at the fuse....do the WHOOOOOOLE THAAAAANG.

For that matter, with electrics having such a clean time of it, slice one  up
like a whiffle ball. You want drag, there you have it. Hey, that might be fun
 actually. Where's that electric Funtana

In a message dated 12/3/2005 8:13:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,