Nats CD

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Dec 1 06:28:30 AKST 2005

Oh! That's cool. As I couldn't make the NATs last year, I wasn't aware of that.
The whole "CD showing up in the mail" thing was different. Sorry 'bout that.
Anyway, a whole lot of members were PO'ed with being billed for something they didn't ask for. Any of you get caught up in that?
You should have read the screaming on the CL Stunt forum, abot six months ago!
later,
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer