New Engine

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 12:43:53 AKDT 2005

How do you like the Zafiro?  I was thinking of building one.
Randy

I'm flying a Zafiro that would fly well with that engine. Also the Runaround series of planes would fly excellent at an all up weight of about 7lbs.

IMHO the excelleron90 would be too heavy fo this engine.  It would fly it, but the vertical would be limited.  IN intermediate, you would need to rush the one hlaf square with half roll so you would not run out of energy.

Randy