[SPAM] Re: NVRC Contest - D2 championship

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 06:24:30 AKDT 2005

Plaques being shipped by 09/14/2005 or sooner.
Saturday night events are being scheduled by the club.
Club is working reduced rates at motel with the event.
Have had sanction for 4 mouths.
Got mailing labels for flyer last night.  They should be mailed by Saturday.

This may be the last pattern event at NVRC for a while.  The land the club flies on has been sold.  We have been told it will take at least 18 more months before they have permission to re-zone into a light industrial park.  But it seems to me that the first time having a RC field on the property creates any issue with contriction, we will be given the contractual minumim notification to leave on the land lease.

Club is busy working with the county for a air park in a new/proposed recreational area.

Randy

Ran dy:
It'll be good to see you.  How are plans coming along on your contest?  Bill Glaze

randy10926 at comcast.net wrote:
Please keep me in the loop on the 10/11.  I plan on being there.
Randy

Hi Randy,   I am doing all that I can trying to get work arranged so that I will be able to come. It looks like I am going to be able to work it out for now. I am trying to get Terry Darr to come with me. We will be hosting a contest in Winston-Salem (Mocksville field) on Sept. 10/11. I hope you will be able to come down for it. The plan is to try and work on everyone at this contest to get a big gang of us together to come up to your place for the Championships.

Bill Mitchell