Our Friends down south.

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Aug 29 16:51:36 AKDT 2005

 Wow, and I thought we were tough up here in D1. Last year we flew the last
contest (Oasis) in the remnants of one of those hurricanes that came our way
(don't remember which one). I think by that time it was only a "Tropical
Storm" but it still made for some interesting landings. Now, how bad is it
to fly in a Category 4 storm? Was it blowing in or out?
 Seriously, I hope everyone is alright down there. The pictures on TV don't
look very good!
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com