Our Friends down south.

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 16:06:30 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 8/29/2005 5:58:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
pattern4u at comcast.net writes:

I have been watching the Hurricane news as it hit  the Gulf Coast. I was
wondering if our world team manager Bryan and assistant  manager Brian, would be
able to get back home OK. I was also wondering how all  our friends were coping
as this storm did its worst.

I hope that you and all your loved ones all are  safe and well.

Regards,

Eric.

New Orleans Contest was this past weekend We flew two rounds Saturday
morning Then everyone ran for home to beat the traffic jam.
I talked to Jim Thompson  this morning everything  is Ok in  Baton Rouge
except power is down. I havent heard from the guys from  New Orleans.
Buddy