Pattern Stuff For Sale!!!

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Aug 27 16:07:58 AKDT 2005

I have a "new" Hyde ARIA mount for OS 1.60 - probably has a dozen flights on
it.  $125, free shipping

NIP Karl Mueller Header for OS 1.60, 1.25" drop, 2.5 degree right thrust -
$35 plus shipping.

New - unused - 3.25" dia "PastoMount" on square ply base, corner-mounting
blind nut holes - spaced for OS 1.60 or similar - $40

NIP - Andy Pollit Alum Nose Ring, 2 spare O-rings - for OS 1.60 - $15

NIP - 1 set Gator wing adjusters - $12

NIP - 1 pair VERY LIGHT glass wheel pants, red, new, for Icepoint (or
similar) - $25

Also - a set of Matt Kebabjian super-lightweight CF gear.... maybe 10
flights on them... pants have been painted Lustrekotr Royal Blue, CF legs
are black/dark blue weave, 70mm VERY light wheels.  EXCELLENT condition -
weighs about 5 oz for the whole setup - $125, free shipping

Large grab bag of APC props, many new, all in good shape - sizes from 17 x
10N down to 14 x 10's -- nearly ALL of the 'pattern sizes' between
those...there's about 20 props in this, many NIP....if interested, write me
offlist for detailed inventory.... $60, PLUS shipping....

Finally - my Arresti IV, completely RTF, less RX and Batt - on RCU -
1195  - WILL NOT SHIP, but will share 200 mi drive expenses for delivery,

Contact me off list for any details/information, please.

Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.