9Z lithium Battery

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 18:46:40 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 8/23/2005 1:58:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au writes:

Still  waiting on some MZ decals, which I'll have to pay for, not that I
mind( don't  even know if they exist???)

Look at the bright side. When you pay for your stuff, you have the freedom
to use what you think is best. If you were sponsored and they made some piece
of  crap that wasn't even worth the time it takes to it throw away, you  would
be using it becouse they want you to ! However, you are also entitaled to
decent product support.

Personally, I don't really care for a lot of decals and stickers all over  my
plane. The ones that do adorn my plane are there becouse they made me a
believer in their product through good service and treat me like a national
champion, even though I am not.

Robert Gainey