Pattern in Paradise

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Aug 23 15:57:07 AKDT 2005

Despite the threatening weather last weekend, Jim Quinn, Joe Valvo and all
the guys in the Paradise R/C Club put on a great 6 round contest. All in all
not bad for a "first contest". I'm sure next year will be another good one -
put it on your list. Special thanks to the people who worked so hard in the
food tent all weekend. Except for my momentary loss of flying ability in the
last round (- guess you had to be there) I had a great time. See everyone in
Waterboro ME this weekend.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com