Maxx Products ProSpin Spinners

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Aug 19 23:38:52 AKDT 2005

No, I don't have any experience with them.

I went to the link to look at the spinners. NICE.  I am glad to see that they guy that took the pictures of the spinners was fully clothed. I saw a picture once (from eBay) of a polished copper tea kettel for sale. The seller posted a picture on eBay, but did not realize how noticeable his reflection was in the picture. You could tell he was a really fat guy and was only wearing his briefs. :-)

Bob R.

Clay Schmidt <clay2 at highstream.net> wrote:
 Does anyone out there in Pattern Land have any experience with the ProSpin Spinner?

Clay Schmidt

http://www.maxxprod.com/mpi/mpi-11.html