15.75-xx 3 Blade

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Aug 18 05:35:55 AKDT 2005

A couple of years ago, I was running an engine with my stepson looking
on.  He noticed a fine spiderweb appearing area near the prop hub, and
asked about it.  I hadn't noticed it, but later wondered if it was the
beginning of a fracture.  I replaced the prop immediately, haven't given
it any thought until this shread started.
(APC 16-10)
Bill Glaze