Utica Contest

Daniel J. Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 14:57:39 AKDT 2005

I can not put these coordinates in my unit.  It wants them in + or -
degrees??? Do you know anything about hat.  Or how to convert the ones
you gave to me into what I need?  Let me know.  I flew the Revo today.
I am starting to get the way it flies.  You cant fly it fast.  It wants
to go SLOOOOOOW.  And when you do holy shit does it fly nice.  It flies
slower than Scot's Patriot.  I cant believe it.  Talk to you later.

Dan