IMPULSE Flights

Edward Skorepa edsko at xmission.com
Tue Aug 16 14:17:15 AKDT 2005

All colored spinners are made with fiber glass and epoxy resin. We have light duty for electric motors, heavy duty for glow engines if you want to use electric starter and heavy duty carbon fiber in natural carbon weave color. They may be ordered with or without cut outs for two or three bladed props. The back plate is not knurled. The easiest way how to prevent slipping is to put two steel pins into drive hub. ed at escomposites